Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Color Schemes

Monochromatic Color Scheme
 
Monochromatic


This is a monochromatic color scheme that uses a variety of different shades of one color.  The color I chose was green because it goes very well with the background and it all blends together.  The space is used wisely and there is still room for movement. 


Analogous Color Scheme
Analogous
This is an analogous color scheme that uses a few colors that are next to each other on the color wheel.  The colors I chose to use were green, blue, purple, and pink.  All of the colors match with one another very well and the space for the room is used wisely.

Complementary Color Scheme

Complementary
This is a complementary color scheme that uses colors directly across from each other on the color wheel.  The colors I chose to use were orange and blue because orange pops out and blue is calm so they even one another out.  The colors work very nice together because of this and everything in the room is very proportioned to the space.

    Triadic Color Scheme

Triadic
   This is a triadic color scheme that uses three colors that form into a triangle on the color wheel.  The colors I chose were red, blue, and yellow because they are complementary colors.  The kitchen is very well organized and everything is spaced out so it is easy to get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment