My mood board displays my personality in many ways. I used a wide range of colors to explain my mood at anytime of the day. The different wallpapers show that I like very unique and vibrant patterns. The coral flooring and the flowers show that I enjoy outdoor things, while the zebra basket brings out my inner wild side. I chose to use many pillows and a chair because I like to relax. Overall, my mood board brings out all of my personalities combined.
Items Used:
dVider - Nature 04 Wall Sticker : dVider - Nature 04 Wall Sticker-Green $36
Seafan - Island Coral $133
Butterflies & Flowers Butterflies Red $9
Anna Maria Horner LouLou Thi Summer Totem Strudel $9
Possini Silver and Crystal Semi-Flushmount Ceiling Light $200
Letter T $15
Worlds Away Chinright Turquoise Side Table $873
Multi-Color Art Glass 8" High Wall Sconce $90
Starburst Gold Leaf Mirror (starburst Gold Leaf Mirror) $158
Brittany Mirror $189
Harwich Nursery Rocking Chair in Choice of Fabric $572
Trina Turk Pillow Embroidered Linen Vivacious Pink $130
DL Rhein Faultline Embroidered Pillow $130
Pine Cone Hill Shalini Terracotta Slate Decorative Pillow $165
Double White Silk Orchid Flower in Pot (W5232) $30
Esque™ 4 Emerald Green Candle Globe with Gift Box (W6554) $20
Brown and Cream Zebra Decoupage Wastebasket $116
Trina Turk Multi Floral Yellow Embroidered Pillow $150
Trina Turk Pillow Embroidered Linen Tribal Pink $110
Friday, January 25, 2013
Mood Board
My mood board displays my personality in many ways. I used a wide range of colors to explain my mood at anytime of the day. The different wallpapers show that I like very unique and vibrant patterns. The coral flooring and the flowers show that I enjoy outdoor things, while the zebra basket brings out my inner wild side. I chose to use many pillows and a chair because I like to relax. Overall, my mood board brings out all of my personalities combined.
Items Used:
dVider - Nature 04 Wall Sticker : dVider - Nature 04 Wall Sticker-Green $36
Seafan - Island Coral $133
Butterflies & Flowers Butterflies Red $9
Anna Maria Horner LouLou Thi Summer Totem Strudel $9
Possini Silver and Crystal Semi-Flushmount Ceiling Light $200
Letter T $15
Worlds Away Chinright Turquoise Side Table $873
Multi-Color Art Glass 8" High Wall Sconce $90
Starburst Gold Leaf Mirror (starburst Gold Leaf Mirror) $158
Brittany Mirror $189
Harwich Nursery Rocking Chair in Choice of Fabric $572
Trina Turk Pillow Embroidered Linen Vivacious Pink $130
DL Rhein Faultline Embroidered Pillow $130
Pine Cone Hill Shalini Terracotta Slate Decorative Pillow $165
Double White Silk Orchid Flower in Pot (W5232) $30
Esque™ 4 Emerald Green Candle Globe with Gift Box (W6554) $20
Brown and Cream Zebra Decoupage Wastebasket $116
Trina Turk Multi Floral Yellow Embroidered Pillow $150
Trina Turk Pillow Embroidered Linen Tribal Pink $110
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trista i really like the look and feel of your mood board:)
ReplyDeleteI like the use of all the different patterns and colors in your mood board.
ReplyDeleteI really like your layout background, & Your moodboard is very colorful. :)
ReplyDeleteVery bright, catches attention easily.
ReplyDeleteYour mood board is so cute, I love all the patterns and colors that were used. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love how your things in your room have a different texture looks. I love the different colors!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun & vibrant page! I can't wait to see what you do next! Great Job
ReplyDelete